Tuesday, August 3, 2010

bath time

tonight I was watching kiran as tiffany hopped in the tub to play with her, and she smiled. after nights of knowing we had to have her bath ready by 8, as she would scream otherwise, it seems she has something else to look forward to. . . big sister playing with her!

it was so wonderful seeing her face light up as tiffany went to get in the tub next to her.

tiffany seems to look forward to their special time as well. she was drawing out in the dining room when I grabbed everything for bath time, and within a minute she was in the bathroom ready to jump in.

she loves seeing kirans face light up as she tries to grab the bath tub monkey, attaches to the side of the infant tub. she gives it to her and the first couple times she opened kirans hand and placed it in her hand. now kiran is grabbing it by herself, as well as other toys.

but to me the whole point of this is to just enjoy all these little moments. something I will never get back.

makes me look for more rewarding moments in every day. we all know they are they. just need to look harder for them.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.9

1 comment:

  1. There is not a sound in the world more beautiful to me than hearing my children tear through the house and laughing like mad together. It makes me smile and fills my heart like nothing else!
    ~~Cousin Shannon~~

    ReplyDelete